Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Entries Up!

Squee!!! I was so stoked to see some of the first entries going up on the Facebook Page! Hillary posted a picture with her dog that made me smile--I have such a soft spot for dogs--and Liz has got the ball started on the most creative picture contest!!!

Now, I know that a lot of you can't enter until the official release date on 1/11/11 (next Tuesday)--but I also know that there have been some early releases of the book, and I wanted to give people time to plan their pictures early, which is why I decided to start the contest early. But don't worry--the contest doesn't end until January 25th--so that should give you plenty of time to get a picture up if you'd like to enter!!

I am SO freaking excited about this contest!!! I reallllllllly can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!!!

7 comments:

Christina Farley said...

So so fun. I'm thinking of ideas still...

Matthew MacNish said...

That photo is awesome!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

So exciting, Beth! Check out my post today:

shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm just waiting for my book to get her since I pre-ordered it! I think I already know what I want to do... :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my copies. Can't wait to get the picture done....well, maybe on that I can. Not sure about me close up, but I will do what it takes, I tell you! What a fantastic-ly fun contest, Beth!

JEM said...

I just dropped by to say I was on the Amazon teen page looking for some books and yours was featured on the home page of Amazon Teens as January's Best Book for Young Adults. I'm sure you already know this, but I got all excited and wanted to share :). Can't wait to read it!

Shari said...

I came over to meet you. So, hi, nice to meet you. Congratulations on your book release. I ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to get it and I'm wracking my brain for a creative picture idea. :)