The middle word of the three word phrase is: "the."
(And if you need them, here's the other clues:)
- The password is made up of a three word phrase (no spaces)
- It is a very simple phrase (nothing foreign or outlandish or random)
- The phrase is made up of real words--no numbers or anything tricky
- The password is relevant, but not directly related to, Across the Universe
- Two letters are repeated three times
- If you DO figure out the password, don't tell! That gives YOU a greater chance to win!