Sunday, October 11, 2009

Contest Wins!

WHEW! What a week! Not only did I host way too many contests, but I got slammed at work (*grumble*essays*grumble*) and received a few *awesome* books for my birthday which has led to me being, well, rather irresponsible and unproductive, to be honest.

On to winners!

First and foremost, October slid in all sneaky-like, and it's time for me to have a new writing blog of the month! When I was thinking of which of the many wonderful blogs to select, I turned once again to my own experience--which blogs have helped me most? Since I've begun querying, the two blogs that did benefit me most was Casey McCormick's Literary Rambles and...the blog at Query Tracker. I'm going to get in touch with some of the girls at the QT blog soon, but we'll just go ahead and announce it all official now:

The Query Tracker Blog is the Writing it Out Blog of the Month for October!

So, if you've not checked them out, please do so! They are an awesome team that truly supports writing from both a business and a creative side. I'll have more details, a review, and (I hope) an interview soon, but in the meantime, go check them out!

Oh, wait, you wanna know who won the other goodies? :) Let's start from big to small.

The winner of the Diana Peterfreund bookmark and tattoo is....

suzie!

The winner of the copy of Markus Zusak's THE BOOK THIEF is...


And, the winner of the next Critter visit is...

(I just couldn't resist sending Critter international...but he better not expect a first class ticket!)

OK all you wonderful winners! Please send me your mailing addresses to bethrevis (at) gmail.com, and I will send out your prizes!!

4 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

YaY for all the winners! I would've been happy to see critter visit any of these great people, but It's pretty cool that Critter gets to go to Korea! I just started taking Tae-kwon-do lessons w/ my daughters and we have to learn some Korean to go along w/ our training, so this is currently a place near and dear to my heart, even though I've never been there. Cool! Critter is going international!

Shannon Messenger said...

Wow, I can't believe you can juggle that many contests and work and your blog and reading and writing...I'm tired just thinking about it! I thought I had it bad with my book, a part-time job and a single blog contest. I guess I shouldn't complain anymore! (Love your blog, by the way. Will definitely be following...)

Kate said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Christina Farley said...

Dancing over here! So excited!!!!! I can't wait until the boys come home from school to tell them that Critter is on his way. We are going to have some good times.

And did you say that your blog got the query tracker blog of the month? That is awesome. Wow. I'm impressed.