Monday, May 11, 2009

Off Topic

These are the things that make me think: "Hmm, I would like to share this with my blog readers, but they are not entirely on topic with my blog."

Ah well, I will share anyway. These are strange and not really connected but...

A book I am SO GLAD is out of print.

OMG CUTE BEARS!

See? Not connected at all. Unless the bear cubs are boys and girls, and the boy bear cub says "I am a boy and I may grow up and eat people," and the girl cub says, "Uh, yeah, I can, too, stupid."

10 comments:

Traci said...

I saw that book....OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

Shannon Morgan said...

I love "Girls need things fixed." Hahahahaaaaa...

*takes car to shop because A/C just pooped out*

Shannon Morgan said...

And just looked at the bear pix. You're KILLING my productivity. (As if I had any.)

Tana said...

LOL at that book! The bears are too sweet....

Danyelle L. said...

!

Um, at least girls get to be heroines. Driving a cart isn't anywhere near as exciting as killing a dragon though.

What I can't believe is that these notions were prevalent gender types.

Unknown said...

Nomadshan: AHAHAHAAAAA! The irony!

Danyelle: I was actually surprised it didn't say "Girls are princesses" or some such...

PJ Hoover said...

Is that book a spoof?

Kate said...

The book cracked me up.
And the bear and cubs - so sweet.

Unknown said...

PJ: Nope, just old.

Anonymous said...

1991 ford ranger accessories ford dealers in louisville, ky car business car propane auto body rating shop