Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Must....work....

...so just a short post today.

MoonRat has a great post of funny ways to not-write on her blog, Editorial Ass. Go check it out. My favorite one is:
His thoughts tumbled around in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without any Cling Free.
(Actually, some of these have been around awhile on the internet. You can find more great similes here.) My other favorite:

McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.

4 comments:

TerriRainer said...

"Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup" Now if that doesn't paint one heck of a picture, I don't know what does!

:) Terri

PS You weren't too hard on me, like I said, MOST of what was said was true.

Unknown said...

Glad you thought so :) And I think that's a great image, too! Wish I'd thought of it :)

Jason said...

Wow...undpants without Cling Free, eh? That's definitely creative. To be perfectly honest, I need more stuff like that...maybe not that phrase exatly, XD ...but stuff to make my writing flow better.

Keri Mikulski said...

I like the cling free underpants one. Great link. Thanks. :)