Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't Be a Nitwit

I'm from the School of Snark.

A year ago, the best thing to ever happen for struggling writers ended when Miss Snark put up her pointy high-heeled shoes and retired from the blogosphere. Still today, I wish there was a Snark Badge or Code Word or something to let editors and agents know that my skin has been thickened with gin and bites from Killer Yap. A year later (has it only been a year?!), I still know her website by heart.

The official tribute is here. I say, the real tribute is here, in the archives.

Long Live the Silent Snark.

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

But hasn't Miss Snark kind of had a rebirth as of late? :)

Unknown said...

I'm thinking so!!! I'm hoping for many more Sharky...oops, I mean Snarky moments to come!

Keri Mikulski said...

I've heard of Snark.. I'm going to check this out. :)

Unknown said...

She's the best!